Managing Partner HRE
Marshall Goldsmith Certified Coach
ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
“My vision is to have a positive impact on the world and actively contribute to it!
My professional goal is to inspire and empower visionary and authentic people
to create a rewarding and fulfilling work life!”
COACHING AND BUSINESS PROFILE
Barbara is a creative Leadership Coach, a masterful HR Professional, with remarkable emotional intelligence, who has served individuals and companies for more than 25 years in Europe, the USA and the UAE. Moreover, she has developed a distinctive personal signature in leadership, based on the words of wisdom of Greek philosophy.
She assists companies to deal efficiently with human development issues, transform their culture, achieve personnel alignment and great results.
Her experience and expertise have supported a great number of people, visionary entrepreneurs, executives and professionals, to expand their horizons and achieve their milestones in personal and professional life, thus making a positive difference on planet earth.
Having recorded 10+ years of a successful career in TITAN Cement Group of companies in high HR positions first in the Patras Plant (300 employees) and then in Head Offices in Athens (3000+ employees), she founded Human Resources Expertise (HRE) in 2000 to assist companies of all sizes to deal efficiently with HRM issues.
She is an associate trainer and author of the National Kapodistrian University of Athens, in the E-learning program “Coaching Leadership in the footsteps of Socrates."
She is certified by the Coach University (Coach U), Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching (#1 Leadership Thinker according to Harvard Business Review), and credentialed by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
Coaching niche areas:
Leadership and Executive Coaching, Business Coaching, Team Coaching, Building Coaching Culture.
Technology, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Energy, Consumer/FMCG, Services, Auto, Food, Franchising, Telecommunications, Public Sector.
-“Stars' Management Model: A sky full of stars©”
-“Coaching Leadership in the footsteps of Socrates©”
-“Bloom yourself your business will follow”
-“Keep Calm & Stay Positive”
-“The 10-step Personal Action Plan for evolution”
Companies she has cooperated with:
Titan Cement Company, Heineken, Mapfre Assistencia SA, CMA CGM, Beiersdorf, Citroen, ING, Janssen Cilag, Kone SA, Abbott, Acropolis Museum, Generation Y, Intracom Defense Electronics, Bluegr Hotels and Resorts, Vodafon, Bayer.
- Co-founder of “The Rebounders: Re-invent yourself in the job market” a voluntary initiative for supporting executives who are facing employment challenges.
- President 2015 of the International Coach Federation Greece Chapter, founding member and member of the board 2014, 2016.
- Member of International Coach Federation Task Force "ICF on Tour 2015" and "ELM 2016".
Greek (native), English and French, spoken and written fluently.
She holds a BSc in Chemistry from the University of Patras, Greece, a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with major in Organizational Psychology from « Institut d'Administration et Gestion » I.A.G. Université Catholique de Louvain-La- Neuve, Belgium, and a Master in Business Administration, with major in Human Resources from ALBA Graduate Business School, Athens, Greece.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS - TOOLS -MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Leadership Coach by Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching (MGSCC)
- Qualified to hold a license to use 360 assessment Marshall Goldsmith Global Leader of the Future
- Qualified to hold a license to use S.H.L. Occupational Tests and Personality Questionnaires
- Coaching Certification from Coach University (Coach U)- Core Essentials Program (CEP)
- Qualified as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Qualified to hold a licence to use CAVE Approach© Assessment of 14th Aristotelian Virtues
- Certified and awarded mentor, member of European Network of Mentors for women entrepreneurs.
- Certified mentor by Integration Vocational Training
- Certified Trainer by Hellenic Management Association (EEDE) & National Center for Public Administration & Local Government, (Ε.Κ.Δ.Δ.Α) 180 hours in total
- Certified e- learning Trainer, “Training the trainer “, by National Center for Public Administration & Local Government, (Ε.Κ.Δ.Δ.Α)
- Certificate of accomplishment NLP Accelerated Course from nlpingreece.
- Certified in Personal Profile System by Hellenic Management Association (EEDE)
- Certified in Organizational Behavior by Hellenic American Educational Foundation (HAED)
- Member of International Coaching Federation (ICF), International Regulator of Coaching and Mentoring, Greek Association of Human Resources Executives
- Member of National Centre of Certification for Continuous Professional Training (E.KE.PIS) (RN 106854)
HUMAN RESOURCES EXPERTISE, Athens, Greece
She has been the founder and the Managing Partner since 2000
- Inspiring and supporting business owners, professionals, entrepreneurs and executives in managerial and leadership issues
- Creating innovative solutions in order to reach personnel alignment
- Introducing efficient HR systems and practices
- Coaching individuals to reach their personal and professional goals
- Coaching leaders & future leaders to lead their teams effectively
- Designing and performing tailor made unique training programs
- Motivational speaking in leadership inspired by Greek philosophy "for a flourishing life"
NATIONAL KAPODISTRIAN UNIVERSITY OF ATHENS, Greece
She is an associate trainer and author of:
“Coaching Leadership in the footsteps of Socrates" a very popular 3- month E-learning program, based on Greek philosophy aimed at an ethical and sustainable modern global society. The Socratic Method to Great Living and
"The profession of Recruiter" a 3- month E-learning program aimed at creating efficient and inspired professionals and executives who can ensure the right people in the right position.
NATIONAL CENTRE & SCHOOL FOR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION & LOCAL GOVERNMENT, (N.C.P.A.L.G.) Institute of education, (Ε.Κ.Δ.Δ.Α), Athens. Greece
She has been an associate trainer since 2008 in all areas of Human Resources Management, Coaching, Leadership, Motivation, Effective Communication and Cooperation, Conflict Resolution, Change, Crisis and Stress Management.
TITAN CEMENT COMPANY SA, Athens, Greece
HRM Executive- Group Head Offices (>3000 employees) (1994-1999)
- Project leader in the unification of personnel policies among merged companies
- Project leader in designing and applying the new compensation software system
- Updating HR policies & procedures concerning labour and social security law
- Reasurance of the fine operation of the compensation software system
- Designing new Training and Development programs
- Application of retirement and pension plans.
- Implementation of the new performance appraisal system.
TITAN CEMENT COMPANY SA, Patras, Greece
Personel Supervisor in Patras Plant (>300 employees) (1989-1993)
- Organising the HR department (IT, HRM systems)
- Applying new HRM systems
- Supporting Line Managers to lead their teams
- Training Executives & Employees
- Supporting employees to improve performance
- HR administrative duties
- Industrial Relations
- Facilitating Internal Communication
- Salary Administration
- Legal Issues
The book “The art of peace in the working environment”, by KRITIKI editions, has found great recognition between executives and business owners, as an excellent tool on how to lead and manage people effectively.
The e-book «Human Resources Management» for the E-learning program ERMEION focusing on educating small business owners. In cooperation with the Research department of the University of Piraeus.
Annotator of HR books such as “Human Resources Policies and Procedures”, “How to plan and administer an effective reward system”, “Job Descriptions” of the Alexander Hamilton Institute, and “CRITERION” – Greek publisher of business books.
More than 500 articles in the Greek and International press such us:
International Coach Federation blog
"Coaching@work", UK professional monthly magazine
"HR Professional", GR professional monthly magazine
Blogging: Rebounders at work life
Human Resources Expertise
11, Olympionikon St.
Kryoneri Attikis 145 68
Athens - Greece
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +30 210 81 60 255