Marshall Goldsmith & ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
WHO AM I? I am a creative and resourceful coach & training provider full of positive energy and passionate about building communities, connecting with people and transform their lives. I stand by their side to master their self-awareness, be focused and unstoppable toward their goals and create an outstanding Life Plan. My ultimate mission is to energize people create miracles they could never imagine before and live their life to the fullest. As their fairy godmother I inspire them light up their own path. Moreover, expand their horizons by developing a unique personal worldview and philosophy based on words of wisdom of the Greek philosophers.
“My goal is to inspire and empower visionary and authentic people to create a rewarding and fulfilling life!”
COACHING AND BUSINESS PROFILE
Barbara Asimakopoulou is #1 Executive Coach in Athens 2021 (according to influence digest+) an award winning creative and inspiring professional, training provider, author and speaker with an international reputation and a remarkable career as an entrepreneur, senior executive and masterful HR consultant for more than 20 years.
She has dedicated her life to helping people uncover their genuine gifts and light up their magnificent life journey. She is known for her work in helping to create positive work life balance and well-being (in Greek, eudemonia). Through her programmes, 1-1 coaching, workshops, books and events and a broad combination of knowledge and expertise within coaching, positive psychology, philosophy, business, management and science, Barbara has supported a great number of visionary and insightful senior executives, professionals and entrepreneurs, to be happier and better leaders. Helping them to achieve their milestones and expand their horizons.
In particular, Barbara often works with women to encourage them to speak up and claim more impactful leadership positions. Furthermore, she coaches teams to be aligned, energised and increase their performance and satisfaction at work.
Through ethical leadership Barbara helps professionals with their personal and professional goals and supports companies in the transformation of their culture and the alignment of personnel to achieve excellent results.
As a coach, trainer and entrepreneur, Barbara has developed a distinctive personal coaching signature based on words of wisdom from Greek philosophy and positive psychology and has created the pioneering “Philosophy & Coaching in Practice™” methodology. Through this methodology individuals learn about their own values and that of ancient Greek virtues in order to live a meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding personal and professional life.
She is an associate of the National Kapodistrian University of Athens, and author of the E-learning program “Coaching Leadership in the footsteps of Socrates”.
Moreover, she has designed and leads the international coaching training program that is accredited by ICF as ACSTH ICF ACSTH “Coaching Skills & Tools in Practice”.
After 10+ years as a senior HR executive in multinational companies such as, TITAN Cement Group, she founded Human Resources Expertise (HRE) in 2000 to assist companies of all sizes to deal efficiently with human development.
KEY TOPICS & NICHE AREAS:
- Leadership & Business Coaching,
- Female Leadership (Femininship™),
- Team Coaching & Building Coaching Culture.
- Philosophical coaching (Philosophership™)
- Narrative Coaching
- Positive Ethical Culture at Work
INNOVATIONS & METHODOLOGIES:
- Femininship™ (Female Leadership)
- Philosophership™ (Philosophical coaching )
- Coaching Leadership in the footsteps of Socrates©”
- V.I.P Coach™
- Philosophership in Action: Philosophy & Coaching in Practice
- The Leader of Today: an award winning program for developing leadership skills and changing culture.
Questions Barbara often gets asked:
- How did you adapt through the Greek financial crisis?
- Why did you bring Greek philosophy and coaching together?
- How and why did you start your coaching business?
- What challenges did you face starting your coaching business?
- How can people harness Greek philosophy for a happier life?
- What is a V.I.P coach?
- What are your coaching methodologies and why did you create your own ones?
- Why have been awarded your program "The Leader of Today" ?
Barbara has cooperated with some of the most prestigious companies and organisations such as:
Beiersdorf, Janssen Cilag, Kone SA, Abbott, the Acropolis Museum, Generation Y, Intracom Defense Electronics, Titan Cement Company, Bluegr Hotels and Resorts, Vodafone, Bayer, Sephora, Alfa Laval.
She holds a BSc in Chemistry from the University of Patras, Greece, a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with major in Organizational Psychology from « Institut d'Administration et Gestion » I.A.G. Université Catholique de Louvain-La- Neuve, Belgium, and a Master in Business Administration, with major in Human Resources from ALBA Graduate Business School, Athens, Greece.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
- Certified Leadership Coach by Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching (MGSCC)
- Qualified to hold a license to use 360 assessment Marshall Goldsmith Global Leader of the Future
- Team Coaching Foundation Certified Coach by Global Team Coaching Institut: P.Hawkins & D. Clutterback
- Coaching Certification from Coach University (Coach U)- Core Essentials Program (CEP)
- Qualified as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Qualified to hold a licence to use CAVE Approach© Assessment of 14th Aristotelian Virtues
- Core Practitioner Narrative Coach™ Program by Dr. Dave Drake
- Positive Psychology Certification, “becoming the best version of you” by Tim Lebon, City University
-Co-founder of “The Rebounders: Re-invent yourself in the job market” a voluntary initiative for supporting executives who are facing employment challenges.
- President 2015 of the International Coach Federation Greece Chapter, founding member and member of the board 2014, 2016.
- Member of International Coach Federation Task Force "ICF on Tour 2015" and "ELM 2016".
Languages: Greek (native), English and French, spoken and written fluently.
HUMAN RESOURCES EXPERTISE, Athens, Greece
She has been the founder and the Managing Partner since 2000
NATIONAL KAPODISTRIAN UNIVERSITY OF ATHENS, Athens, Greece
She has been an associate trainer and author since 2015 of:
NATIONAL CENTRE & SCHOOL FOR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION & LOCAL GOVERNMENT, (N.C.P.A.L.G.) Institute of education, (Ε.Κ.Δ.Δ.Α), Athens. Greece
She has been an associate trainer and author since 2008
TITAN CEMENT COMPANY SA, Greece
HRM Executive- Group Head Offices, Athens (>3000 employees) (1994-1999)
Personel Supervisor in Patras Plant (>300 employees) (1989-1993)
Human Resources Expertise
11, Olympionikon St.
Kryoneri Attikis 145 68
Athens - Greece
Contact us: email@example.com or +30 210 81 60 255