Creating a new high performance corporate culture in turbulent times
Our Unique Management Model: “A sky full of Stars”©
An innovative program that transforms any new strategy into reality through altering behaviors.
"Tell me, and I will forget. Show me, and I may remember. Involve me, and I will understand."
Confucius 450 BC
“Excellence is a habit”
Aristoteles 350 BC
In order to create a new culture or change a corporate culture there are two key points:
- Personnel involvement and
- Appropriate systems that ensure everyday practice
Moreover there is in one more, INSPIRATION!
Our Unique Star's Management Model “A sky full of Stars”© in titles
- Management Commitment
- Diagnosis up and down
- Set an inspirational name of the program that promote the main result we want to achieve
- Discover Values and Reveal a compelling common Vision
- Involve Personnel
- Design of a Long and short Term Strategy
- Visualize Vision Values and Strategy
- Introduce Systems and Policies that evaluate and reward new culture behavior
- Train Personnel in every new policy and system that strengthen new culture
- Train Personnel in major issues that facilitate leadership, cooperation, communication, adaptability and resilience
- Use symbols and pictures
- Coach Management Team
- Enhance Coaching Culture, Train Coach Leaders
- Coach the Coach
- Set Strong up, down, horizontal communication,
- Set 360 performance appraisal system
- Yearly evaluation of results
- Celebrate every achievement
- Re examine long term and short term Strategy in the beginning of every new year
- Re –involve Personnel
- Systematic, methodical and close follow up
- And ….
The perfect recipe: energize all 5 senses for …ever
The program can last from 1 -3 years.
It has amazing results in visionary and genuine small or large companies and organizations, nowdays, in times of crisis in Greece!
Ask us how: +30 210 81 60 255
«Όπου άμιλλα ενταύθα και νίκη εστί».
Αριστοτέλης 350 π.Χ.
"Wherever there is competition, there lies a sense of winning"
Aristoteles 350 B.C.
Human Resources Expertise
11, Olympionikon St.
Kryoneri Attikis 145 68
Athens - Greece
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +30 210 81 60 255