CHANGE YOUR FUTURE, BE THE LEADER OF YOUR LIFE
100 HOURS ICF ACSTH PROGRAM
Call us: +302108160255 or send us and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The complexity of everyday life, the multiple roles we have to respond to, and the wider context of globalization in working environment combined with the international economic and social crisis have radically changed the way we see ourselves.
We have many obligations and the requirements in our life are many and the time is limited. To be able to dominate situations we need to be very concentrated, targeted, disciplined and consistent. In a nutshell, we are the masters of ourselves and of our desires. Coaching is the most effective way to succeed your targets and to be the master of yourself.
Our program provides the fundamental theoretical base and practical experience which is essential for someone who wants to become a certified, professional coach.
The excellence of our program associated with the:
- Highest Global Standards of ICF
- Intensive Coaching Practice
- International Advisory Board
- Participation in Academic Coaching Innovative Research
The program offers constantly updated knowledge of the art and science of coaching and a wide range of coaching practice opportunities. The modules provide training in the 11 ICF core coaching competencies which is deepened incrementally as the program progresses. It also provides participants with concepts, models, tools and techniques from the fields of Management, Leadership, Positive Psychology, Philosophy, Neuroscience, Communication, Personal Growth & Wellness to offer a powerful, high quality hands on learning experience.
To provide guarantee for a theoretical, high standard knowledge and intensive coaching practice, for anyone who wants to be a responsible and competent professional coach or just a leader of themselves.
- Explore the coaching theories as they are evolving up to day
- Acquaintance with the International professional environment (ICF, 11 ICF Coaching Core Competences, Code of Ethics)
- Thorough understanding of the coaching models and tools
- Deeply comprehend the structure and the evolution of a coaching session
- Enlighten the significant relationship between coach and coachee
- Practice in depth coaching conversations and tools enhancing your coaching competency
- Give prominence to your professional aspirations in coaching, and design your unique coach signature
This program offers ICF Accredited training for:
- External professional coaches
- Internal coaches
- Managers and leaders using coaching skills within organizations
- Individuals: As much coaching experience as you may have, in any industry you are, whatever your current employment status is, participating in this program will strengthen and develop your coaching skills as a professional coach or as a coach leader.
- Graduate Coaches of any coaching program who wish to practice and improve their coaching skills as coach and coach leader.
A reliable path towards ICF professional coaching credentialing (ACC, PCC, MCC):
This program is carefully structured to provide the right amount and depth of training that each individual needs according to his educational & professional level and goals.
Its content is fully aligned with the 11 ICF Core Competences, the Code of Ethics and the definition of ICF Coaching.
This program is accredited with 100 ICF ACSTH (Approved Coaching Specific Training Hours) to enable anyone wishing to follow the ICF accreditation path and work professionally as a coach
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to progress towards their ICF ACC application.
Coaches who already hold an ICF ACC can also use these Coach-Specific Training Hours towards their PCC application.
By the end of the program the participants are expected to:
- Have experimented in new ways and be able to evaluate their coaching practice.
- Have a clear understanding of their possibilities in their coaching practice.
- Create a medium-term plan for self-development and coaching practice
- Have improved their coaching skills and their coaching profile through various forms of feedback.
Practice, practice, practice: The best way to learn is through experience. The program is designed with a view to practical training.
Scientific and academic: Equally important, however, is to learn from the experience of others. So we remain in open communication and interaction with the scientific and academic community in the field of coaching, psychology, research and management.
Philosophy above all: In our program we honor the great legacy of Greek philosophy. The original philosophical model "Philososhership" is applied to lead the participants to their own meaning of life and personal development.
LISTING OF LEAD INSTRUCTORS
Author- Lead Coach Instructor
Barbara Asimakopoulou, MBA, PCC, GREECE
Leadership Coach | Founder HRE
International Advisory Board
The program is reinforced by the international scientific board of distinguished coaches and educational experts, who constantly monitor its high standards, competence and validity.
Dave Wondra, PCC, USA
Immediate Past Chairman and Director ICF Global Board
CEO & President | Executive Coach, Team Development Wondra Group
Kathryn Pope, PCC, UK
Executive Coach, Board Coach & Coach Supervisor, UK
Tünde Erdös, MCC, AUSTRIA
PhD Candidate Coaching Psychology with Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Coaches, Instructors, Observers
The program trainers and observers are certified and accredited coaches from the ICF, with experience in coaching and coaching practice and approved by the Academic Board.
Some of them are experts in the coaching tools presented in the program eg mindfulness, conversational intelligence, neuroscience, narrative coaching, positive psychology to ensure the high quality and standards of the program and the higher return on investment of learners.
Kosmas Michail, M.Sc., ACC, Trainer and Observer
Executive and Team Coach, Senior Advisor
Eirini Nikolaidou, PCC, Mentor and Observer
Moving Minds Mng Partner | Certified mBIT Executive & Team Coach
Maria Xatziaggelidi, ACC, Trainer and Observer
Personal & Business Coach For Small Companies | Founder Reappraise Coaching
Olga Papatriantafillou, M.A., Trainer
MBSR Teacher | Wellness Coach | Psychologist | Author of Mindfulness
Anastasia Moira, BA, Trainer
Senior Human Development Consultant | Author of the CAVE® Approach
List of classes:
15 classes in 8 days: face to face meetings in weekends
Four (4) 2-hour webinars
Number of student contact hours included in program:
80 hours Synchronous & 20 hours Asynchronous = 100 hours in total
Dates and locations:
November 2019, Athens, Greece
Life Gallery Luxury Hotel, Ekali, Athens, www.lifegallery.gr
Languages that are used in program delivery:
- English (prerequisite)
How the program is delivered:
- 5x 8-hour face to face group meetings
- 3x 9-hour face to face group meetings
- 4x 2-hour Q&A virtual group meetings
Intended participants: 12-15
- Academic or/and Professional certification- qualification
- Good command of the English language
- Personal drive and willingness to challenge yourself and live in a new more authentic way
- Your Personal and Professional Story stating why you want to join our program and become a coach.
- An interview
- 400 Euros down payment
Policies on payment of tuition and fees:
- This program is a personal and professional investment with direct return on investment for each participant while they practice coaching skills in their everyday life.
- Fees: 2.800 Euros
- Fees early bird up to ..............: ............ Euros
- Fees include: all day coffe, cookies and light lunch
- A deposit of 400 Euros is payable upon registration to reserve your place.
- Payment options and installment plans are available upon request.
Policies on withdrawals and refunds:
If you withdraw from the program after being approved, two months or more before its starting day, we will refund the total of your deposit.
If you withdraw from the program one month before its starting day we will refund 50% of your deposit.
If you don’t come up the 1st day we will keep the deposit.
I feel grateful for participating in "Coaching Skills Tools & Practice".A program, which combined creativity, practical theory, knowhow and wisdom integrated with practical implementation and lots of interaction. A really well designed program with a team of industry experts contributing to our holistic embrace of the coaching practice, tools and methodologies.Thank you Barbara for this unique experience.
Natasa Koumpourelou, Senior Manager
One of the best I learned is that the 11 competencies are not just for coaching but for my everyday life. Because they involve building trust, co-creating the relationship, actively listening to what people say to you and not having your own answer ready, and finally how important it is to finally get to communicate.The program is just unique! It contains everything! The skills that a coach needs, the breath-taking pause to mindfulness, the influence of positive psychology in our lives, the incredible many models that can be used, the functioning of our beautiful mind, and how you can change your life knowing in a scientific way its function. I want to say from heart I thank Barbara, Kosmas, Olga, Anastasia, Irene, & Maria.
Efi- Maria Krommyda, Private employee, Omega Pharma Hellas
What to say about this program? Where to start ... everything was so well organized and given!! The group of participants, the choice of the venue, the student material, the approach throughout teaching and practicing, guest trainers / coaches ... Everything was great!! The liveliness and faith of the excellent Barbara Asimakopoulou to pass on us the best knowhow in the best and most efficient way leaves no room for anything less! Her contribution and this of her amazing team were critical and significant, always. I feel lucky and grateful of joining this program. A program that came as a "gift" into my life as it found me in searching to enrich my work profile and be trained in coaching by enhancing my professional career. Thank you very much and especially you Barbara!!!
Claire Venetsanakou, Organizational Psychologist
The program ran into a very friendly atmosphere, at the same time being of a high professional level.The training talent of Barbara as her capability of combining inspiration and professionalism, they motivated us positively and the desire for action and participation of all of us was excellent.The trust that was build among us, feed us from any personal restrictive believe or negative feelings. I think the program focused greatly on tools and techniques. Moreover we were given enough time to practice. The environment of the venue of the seminar was warm and relaxing.
Eleni Vlachou, Physician
I learned the Code of Conduct and ICF skills, where I'm interested in being credentialed as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC). I learned new techniques and coaching tools to enrich my Portfolio. I certainly went a step further as a professional coach. The program helps you set up as professional with international high standards. Personally I worked out my experience as a coach with the modern knowledge of a professional. His dynamics and creativity as exploited as I invented a Business Model as part of the work that will help me achieve my goals!
Irene Kontra, Business / Executive, Career / Coach, Business Advisor
Call us: +302108160255 or send us and e-mail: email@example.com