Executive coaching goal, according to Marshall Goldsmith (#1 Leadership Thinker and Executive Coach-HBR) is to support successful or high potential people to grow their leadership behavior effectiveness (competencies/transition) in their professional job environment and to create results acknowledged by stakeholders, using a well defined process mostly face to face or on the phone.
Barbara Asimakopoulou is certified and holds a license to use Marshall's unique and practical process and methodology in order to create the global leader of the future
Characteristics of the process include:
- Measurable outcomes regarding changes in the leader's behavior as determined by stakeholders at the end of the coaching engagement.
- Confidentiality, confidence and a positive outlook.
- A straightforward approach that does not require significant amounts of time. (If it did, busy leaders would not do it.)
- A focus on changing leadership behaviors and perceptions of behavior.
- Consistent delivery by Barbara, experienced coach, who understands how to relate to senior executives.
- Comprehensive assessment of behaviors from key stakeholders.
- Ownership and guidance of the areas of focus for improvement by the leader being coached.
Ask how here
Human Resources Expertise
11, Olympionikon St.
Kryoneri Attikis 145 68
Athens - Greece
Ask us how: firstname.lastname@example.org +30 210 8160255